Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm back...for good !!!

Yes..I'm back.I know this is the nth time i'm saying this, having disappeared from this space far too often.but this has been the longest, 15 months to be exact.Incidentally, these 15 months have been the most eventful ones in my life.my title has changed from Miss to Mrs, we've moved abroad, the latter being the most unexpected.

life has definitely changed and I'm constantly trying to keep pace with it.
anyway, i hadn't planned on writing about anything specific till the time i started typing. but now i so badly want to recount my wedding and the experiences and events leading upto the most memorable day in my life.

this might not be as interesting as an abhi-ash wedding !!! but somehow all indian weddings are fun..and so was mine.
i know that my cousin sriram (something to chew on) has already given a detailed account of it in his blog, but i would still like to go ahead.

so happy reading !!!

2 comments:

Sriram said...

WOHOO!!!

Hameeduddin said...

the wedding was fun indeed...specially when one recollects ur anxiety during the deepak-sreeparna wedding...all those worries as they turned out were for nothing at all :)