Saturday, September 09, 2006

Interesting passion- Check this out

"Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion." -G. W. F. Hegel

Some make their work, their passion. Few others live for it.

I just found a wonderful and interesting hobby, or should I say passion, in one of my cousins.
This kid , Sriram, studying in the 11th std, in Thiruvananthpuram,Kerala, was one of those guys whom I've heard a lot about, but seen very little of.
He is one of those very, smart and intelligent guys whom my dad often raves about.
Recently, he sent me my dad a link to his passion!!.

Well guys, It is surely something you must check out.

http://greatindianrailway.fotopic.net/

This kid seems to be well and truly in love with the Great Indian Railways. This gallery has some of the most amazing scenaries we get to see when travelling by train, snaps of the most exotic Indian railway coaches in greatest detail.
The best part of all this is that he actually embarks on train journeys just to learn about them and freeze them in his memory forever.

Good luck Sriram ..May your journeys continue !!

3 comments:

Sriram said...

Thanks a lot my dear sis. Nice blog too. Keep going!

Sriram said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hameeduddin said...

Aint that the way to live!